List Price: $7.99
Sale Price: $4.34
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
The Premier Collar "Your Dog's Neck's Best Friend". With a leash or with your hand, the Premier collar tightens to give greater control and reduces the risk of escape. Because it offers limited closure, it's safer than a traditional choke collar . Unlike other collars, the measurement taken for the Premier Collar is at the top if the neck directly behind the ears. This corresponds with the size of the collar in the closed position, so it is not necessary to add inches. For example if your adult dog measures 14" directly behind the ears, choose a medium collar. Sizing recommendations 5"-8" Petite, 8"-12" Small, 10"-16" Medium, 14"-20" Large, 18"-28" Extra Large. Once you've selected the proper size, simply place the larger opening over your dog's head. Adjust to fit by pushing the nylon through the slide. When tightened with a leash or by grasping the smaller nylon loop like a handle, the two metal rings should touch directly behind your dog's ears. Attach tags to these rings rather than the D-ring. The smaller nylon loop will lie flat after few days of wear.
- Safer Than a Choke
- Better Than a Buckle
- Recommended by vets and trainers as the best design for daily wear.
- The looser fit provides firm control yet reduces matting and bald spots, and allows for seasonal coat changes.
- Reduces the risk of "backing out" and escaping.
- Red Dingo Designer Dog Collar, Medium, Daisy Chain Purple
- Kakadu Pet Galaxy Padded Nylon Dog Collar, 1-Inch by 20-Inch, Purple
- Medium Pink Leopard Dog Collar: 3/4″ wide, Adjusts 13-20″.
- Medium Black/White Houndstooth Dog Collar: 3/4″ wide, Adjusts 13-20″.
- Medium Poppy/Black Houndstooth Dog Collar: 3/4″ wide, Adjusts 13-20″.